Bradburys understands that the information you trust us with is important to you and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Confidentiality is vital in our business, and the measures being put into place by the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR, are familiar to us. We’ve always handled personal data with the utmost sensitivity, whether it is property paper archiving or digital work. Your privacy is important to us. We’ll always keep your details secure and will never use them for marketing communications.
1. We only collect personal information about you where it is completely necessary or you
have consented and we ensure that we only collect information that we need
2. We will not send you any marketing material unless you have given us permission to do so
3. We will not sell your personal information to third parties
4. We use third-party suppliers to help us provide an excellent service to you. We will not share personal information (contact details) with those suppliers unless we have your prior approval to do so
5. We will protect your personal information with an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures
6. You have rights to your information. These are detailed in in Section 5
7. We retain your information for as long as is necessary
8. If you have a complaint, please see how to contact us in Section 7
9. If you have any questions about how we process your information, please see how to contact us in Section 9
We collect your personal information for a number of reasons:
1. To provide you with information on a property (sales & rentals)
2. Find a property for you to rent
3. Find a property for you to buy
4. Administer your tenancy
5. Manage your tenancy
6. Handle your sale
7. Progress your sale
8. Find a property for you to purchase
9. Arrange property insurance or handle insurance claims
10. Arrange & carry out maintenance and or refurbishment
To process your information, we mainly rely on the following legal bases:
Performance of a contract: The use of your information is necessary to perform the duties (& persons associated with you) of any of the services outlined above.
Legitimate interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as to provide you with any of the services listed in Section 2 above, website, emails, phone calls and promote our services, along with administrative and legal purposes.
Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain services for any of the services mentioned in section 2. You may withdraw your consent at any time, subject to any contractual obligations. Please contact us using the details provided at the end of this policy.
We work hard to keep your data safe. We use an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures to ensure, as far as reasonably possible, The confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information at all times.
1.Ensuring IT equipment including portable equipment is kept in lockable areas when unattended
2. Not leaving portable equipment containing personal data unattended
3. Ensuring all staff use appropriate secure passwords for logging into systems or databases containing personal data
4. Ensuring all IT equipment is protected by antivirus software, firewalls & passwords
5. In particular, ensuring any sensitive personal data is stored and transferred (including where stored or transferred on portable devices or removable media) using industry standard suitable equipment
6. Conducting regular threat assessment or penetration testing on systems
7. Ensuring all staff handling personal data have been made aware of their responsibilities with regards to handling personal data